Here are answers to common questions. If you still have a question, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Is the schedule final?
The overall event schedule is available here. The schedule is subject to change, and additional events and activities may be scheduled. Participants will get the final schedule on the first day of the event. The detailed schedule will show where to meet on a daily basis. Participants are expected to meet on time – we are unable to delay our flight schedule in order to wait for latecomers. Participants who miss scheduled transportation to an event will need to arrange their own transportation to the event at their own cost.
May I attend any of the activities if I am not flying on the charter flight?
What does the ticket cost cover?
Your ticket includes:
- A reserved seat on our exclusive SkyTeam MegaDo flight operated by Air Europa, in the class of service of your choice, with full meals and an open bar in all classes of service.
- Access to all events and receptions.
- Bus transportation to the events, when applicable.
- Positioning flights.
- Hotel rooms.
- Optional pre- and post-event activities.
I cannot attend anymore. May I get a refund?
- If you cancel 90 or more days before departure, you are entitled to a refund of $150.00. This is not a change fee. This means that you are only getting $150 back.
- If you cancel within 89 days before departure, you will get a refund of $0.00.
I cannot attend anymore. May I trade my ticket with someone else?
If we are able to resell your seat(s), or if you are able to provide a suitable substitute, you will be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price, not including any online convenience and payment processing fees (currently $150.00), less a $50 administrative fee. Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of your notice of cancellation. Such refunds and substitutions are subject to acceptance by MegaDo, LLC. Except by way of such acceptance, tickets are non-endorsable and non-refundable.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY OR SELL A TICKET DIRECTLY FROM/TO ANOTHER PARTICIPANT. Tickets are nominative.
The process is as follows:
- Contact us at [email protected] and state your intention to sell your ticket. The email MUST come from the seller.
- We will contact potential buyers on the waitlist. Each person on the waitlist will get one day to purchase their ticket. If we do not have any interested parties on our waitlist, you will be offered the option to find a buyer yourself.
- You will receive a refund, minus $200, once a buyer acquires your ticket, and your registration will be canceled.
- Once a ticket is transferred, all terms and conditions including the cancellation and change policies apply to the buyer. Exchanges are final.
- By selling your ticket, you void your participation in MegaDo promotions.
The deadline for all ticket transfers is Monday, September 17th, 2018.
After commencement of travel, no changes, substitutions or refunds on any portions of tickets may be made.
Can I book a specific seat on the charter or sit with my significant other?
We are unable to reserve specific seats – this is something that we have tried to offer over the years, but a last minute aircraft swap or other changes are always a possibility.
However, when booking you may request an aisle, middle or window seat, and specify whether you would like to sit with another participant. We will make every attempt to sit all parties on a single reservation together and to honor all requests, but we make no guarantees.
Of course, you may also swap seats on board.
Are upgrades available on the charter flight?
We expect all classes of service to sell out and do not offer upgrades of any kind. Should a passenger cancel and free up a premium seat, we may offer buy-up opportunities.
What are the secure flight and passport requirements?
When booking you will be prompted for your full legal name, passport details, and date of birth. These details will be provided to the airlines. In order to travel you will need to carry your passport. This is an absolute requirement.
If you mistyped your information while booking, simply contact us at [email protected] with the appropriate corrections.